*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, octubre 27, 2006
I love music.

Why do I laugh at people's pain? I mean, I laugh at emotional pain? I guess somewhere along the line I changed from apathetic to complete jerk. Haha. I think it's funny...

Dang. See! That's my problem!

*busts* IT'S STILL FUNNY, THOUGH! Right? Heh...

I'm still figuring out the last details of FUS. Since I'm a transfer student, things are all different. The website FAQs apply to entering in the fall semester, so I'm confused. I don't know when I'll get my room or roommate or if I'll get my academic scholarship. I mean, I guess I have to get the scholarship, but how does it apply to only the second semester? And how much do I get? I e-mailed my Admissions counselor, so I should get the answer within a week. If I have time, I'll call and ask all of my questions.

Oh poo. I had forgotten the reason why I was going to go to bed earlier than this: I'm going to Mass in 7 hours. Heh. Whoopsies. I guess I'll be a wee bit tired, eh? I find that I'm much more willing to go to 8:30AM Mass than 9AM Chemistry or 8:10AM Sociology. Like, my body will actually wake up enough to be considered conscious so that I can get out of bed and get ready for Mass. On the other hand, I'm so out of it when I wake up to my alarm for college to the point that I fall back alseep and end up sleeping through my class. I wake up in a panic because I can't miss Anatomy (9:35AM) or Psychology, seeing as how I love A&P and I'm close to not getting an A in Psychology now.

*walks into Psychology*
"So... What are we doing today, Bethany?"
"*looks worried* We... We have a test, Rachel."
"*^$@#!*%&#$@&%... Uh... Monkey buns. *gets a 70 on the test that she was completely unprepared for and was too exhausted in class to remember anything we went over*"

Good thing I got a 96 (highest grade) on the first test... Heh... I can still make an A and be comfortable, but this is me we're talking about. I'm not going to be comfortable when I made a 70 on a test. Yeah. If I don't get an A in that class, I'm going to be p*****. 'Cause I could have not taken the test that day and made it up in the next couple of days. But I didn't know that until after I handed in the test.

"*walks to hand in test* *is last student in room* There goes my A average..."
"I was about to ask if this was going to be another 96."
"No way. I forgot we had a test today!"
"WHAT?!?! You should have told me that before I handed you the test! You could have taken it later!"
"*^$@#!*%&#$@&%..."

Come on, Fhwdgads...

I'm getting worked up again 'cause I was so freaking ticked off. I even shed three tears when no one was around me. I think that was God's way of forcing me to attend class and pay more attention to school.

Wait. I think it's Reverse Psychology... Ha! Good one! *raises eyebrow* *puts 1-pound bag of Skittles out of reach*

Well then. I guess it's time to go to bed. I must make all As. OH! I get paid today! WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!! Over $100 in cash... Sweet. And I guess I get my check at Starplex, too. Awesome cakes.

"I love the Internet... because now we have rappers who used to be gangsters and thugs telling us not to download their music... because it's *stealing*... *chokes* Oh, I'm sorry; I'm choking on irony."

I love you, Daniel Tosh...