domingo, octubre 29, 2006
I can't wait until January so that I can say, "I'm going to FU!"
Hahahahaha...
That's bad. Bad, Rachel! BAD!
Now everyone who didn't already notice how funny the abbreviation of the school is knows why I always call it "FUS" instead of "FU." I was seriously going to put "FU" on my graduation cap, but I decided that wouldn't be very appropriate. Besides, I'm short, so everyone would have been able to see what I put on it; I didn't want it taken away or changed... That would have made me sad.
Oh, and you probably thought of Florida University, right? FU? Nope. They call it the University of Florida --- not Florida University. So it's U of F, just like U of H is the University of Houston. Yeah.
So... I can't wait until I get to FU! HAHAHA... Come on. It's funny. You're lame.
Hahahahaha...
That's bad. Bad, Rachel! BAD!
Now everyone who didn't already notice how funny the abbreviation of the school is knows why I always call it "FUS" instead of "FU." I was seriously going to put "FU" on my graduation cap, but I decided that wouldn't be very appropriate. Besides, I'm short, so everyone would have been able to see what I put on it; I didn't want it taken away or changed... That would have made me sad.
Oh, and you probably thought of Florida University, right? FU? Nope. They call it the University of Florida --- not Florida University. So it's U of F, just like U of H is the University of Houston. Yeah.
So... I can't wait until I get to FU! HAHAHA... Come on. It's funny. You're lame.