*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
martes, julio 18, 2006
So I got a call from Lucas Bedia yesterday evening on my phone; he left me a message saying that he wasn't going to the OLQP Reunion. I called him back (on someone else's phone because mine was dead), and I talked to him for a couple minutes. He was so monotone... and... I want to say apathetic, but that's not it. I don't know. It was kinda like, "Yup, you exist." "Yup, you exist, too." "Yuuuuuuuuup..." That's what it felt like. Meh. I think I'll call him again later today and have an actual conversation to see what's up with him because I wasn't sure if he was trying to say something at the very end and I hung up on him... But I had to go to Chapel... >_>

Sooooooooooooooooooo... MONICA, NICK, BRADY, AND KATI ARE COMING THIS THURSDAY! SWEEEEEEEET. I'm so anxious and excited and nervous and stressed and AGH. It's crazy. The Reunion is this Saturday, and I haven't heard back from many people. The deadline to RSVP is the 19th... I'm scared now. What's going to happen? I'm worried... I know some people aren't coming and some people are, but there are about thirty people I haven't heard from. And that's not good. This is going to be bad, and I'm going to feel stupid for getting people to fly down here for ten students. Gosh. Now I'm scared. God, HELP. Please help...

I need to pick up the linens. And call Mrs. Marianne. And call Lucas. And call the local teachers. And call people who haven't responded. And send Austin an invitation. And ack. X_X