viernes, junio 23, 2006
Okay, so yesterday (Friday) was an amazing day... Hee... I can't say it on here, but something made me feel wonderful. Though I doubt it'll happen. It just seems like that kind of situation. What a shame.
So... what if I'm called to be a nun? I wouldn't say no... but it would mean no babies for Rachel. And I like babies. A lot. What if I'm just called to a single life (without being a nun)? Still no babies for Rachel. And I like babies. A lot. What if I'm going to get married in the future? That would hopefully mean babies for Rachel. And I like babies. A lot.
I can't live in the future, though. I always try to plan far ahead. Like before I was seven --- I was going to go to A&M and become a veterinarian. Not happening, my friends. That dream ended at the end of junior year. It stunk. But guess what! I talked to a lady named Anna at the Steubenville conference. She graduated from Franciscan three years ago and had a booth up for the school. She told me that my approximate academic scholarship to Franciscan would be $4,000 --- ANNUALLY! And my parents would be paying about $15,000 annually. I would only have about $4,000 MAX to cover for each four years. I did get a total of $1,500 from the church in scholarships. And I'm thinking we'll get plenty from the FAFSA, but we kinda need to finish it. Immediately. I was getting onto my mom about that every day for months; now I've let it go, but I bring it up occasionally. She's waiting on stuff from our accountant, so she can't finish it all yet. *sigh*
The only thing I'm really "worried" about (that has to do with Franciscan) is getting the classes in that I need for the spring. This the curriculum for freshman year:
FRESHMAN YEAR
First Semester
Bio 133 Anatomy & Phys. I ---------- 3
Chm 111 Intro. Chemistry I --------- 4
Psy 105 General Psychology --------- 3
Soc 101 Introductory Sociology ----- 3
The 101 or 102 --------------------- 3
Second Semester
Bio 134 Anatomy & Phys. II --------- 3
Chm 114 Intro. Physiological Chem. - 4
Psy 206 Psych. of Human Dev. I ----- 3
Humanities Core (Literature) ------- 3
Approved Elective ------------------ 3
If I don't have all of those classes completed by the end of next summer, I won't be able to go into Nursing for my sophomore year. The main class I need to complete by the spring is Bio 133 Anatomy & Phys. I because I have to take the second part of it in the spring. BC has all of the first semester courses I need, except for Theology. Pray to God that this works out. ...If it's meant to be, it will be. God bless. :c)
So... what if I'm called to be a nun? I wouldn't say no... but it would mean no babies for Rachel. And I like babies. A lot. What if I'm just called to a single life (without being a nun)? Still no babies for Rachel. And I like babies. A lot. What if I'm going to get married in the future? That would hopefully mean babies for Rachel. And I like babies. A lot.
I can't live in the future, though. I always try to plan far ahead. Like before I was seven --- I was going to go to A&M and become a veterinarian. Not happening, my friends. That dream ended at the end of junior year. It stunk. But guess what! I talked to a lady named Anna at the Steubenville conference. She graduated from Franciscan three years ago and had a booth up for the school. She told me that my approximate academic scholarship to Franciscan would be $4,000 --- ANNUALLY! And my parents would be paying about $15,000 annually. I would only have about $4,000 MAX to cover for each four years. I did get a total of $1,500 from the church in scholarships. And I'm thinking we'll get plenty from the FAFSA, but we kinda need to finish it. Immediately. I was getting onto my mom about that every day for months; now I've let it go, but I bring it up occasionally. She's waiting on stuff from our accountant, so she can't finish it all yet. *sigh*
The only thing I'm really "worried" about (that has to do with Franciscan) is getting the classes in that I need for the spring. This the curriculum for freshman year:
FRESHMAN YEAR
First Semester
Bio 133 Anatomy & Phys. I ---------- 3
Chm 111 Intro. Chemistry I --------- 4
Psy 105 General Psychology --------- 3
Soc 101 Introductory Sociology ----- 3
The 101 or 102 --------------------- 3
Second Semester
Bio 134 Anatomy & Phys. II --------- 3
Chm 114 Intro. Physiological Chem. - 4
Psy 206 Psych. of Human Dev. I ----- 3
Humanities Core (Literature) ------- 3
Approved Elective ------------------ 3
If I don't have all of those classes completed by the end of next summer, I won't be able to go into Nursing for my sophomore year. The main class I need to complete by the spring is Bio 133 Anatomy & Phys. I because I have to take the second part of it in the spring. BC has all of the first semester courses I need, except for Theology. Pray to God that this works out. ...If it's meant to be, it will be. God bless. :c)