viernes, junio 16, 2006
Final verdict: 21.
Says MySpace.
Creepy, aren't I?
But I don't care anymore. I decided yesterday morning before I went to bed that I didn't like either of them. *sigh* Oh, how my moods change. Now I'm back to the Whatever Mood.
I LEAVE IN THREE HOURS! YAY! It's going to be INCREDIBLE. It's going to be AWESOME. It's going to be... STEUBENVILLE ON THE BAYOU! Sweet. I can't wait. I love my church homies. God has blessed me with wonderful people that I can trust. They are great influences and a lot of fun to be around. They're so willing to be my friends, and I love them so much. I've even been asked to carpool and room with a couple of them for Mission. I'm so honored and blessed. What amazing people... Steubenville is going to be so amazingly amazing, and I'll be on one of the biggest spiritual highs ever; the only other one will be from last year's Steubenville South conference! So... excited... Must... sleep... Heh. I need to finish packing. I'll do it in the morning. Wait.......
Says MySpace.
Creepy, aren't I?
But I don't care anymore. I decided yesterday morning before I went to bed that I didn't like either of them. *sigh* Oh, how my moods change. Now I'm back to the Whatever Mood.
I LEAVE IN THREE HOURS! YAY! It's going to be INCREDIBLE. It's going to be AWESOME. It's going to be... STEUBENVILLE ON THE BAYOU! Sweet. I can't wait. I love my church homies. God has blessed me with wonderful people that I can trust. They are great influences and a lot of fun to be around. They're so willing to be my friends, and I love them so much. I've even been asked to carpool and room with a couple of them for Mission. I'm so honored and blessed. What amazing people... Steubenville is going to be so amazingly amazing, and I'll be on one of the biggest spiritual highs ever; the only other one will be from last year's Steubenville South conference! So... excited... Must... sleep... Heh. I need to finish packing. I'll do it in the morning. Wait.......