miƩrcoles, junio 07, 2006
Blab nabbit.
According to Travis and Julie, I'm a prude. Is that true? I really don't think I am. How am I a prude? It has such a negative connotation, and I was truly offended that my own siblings called me that. They aren't even around me in public. They aren't even around me at the house very often. How would they know? I am not "excessively concerned with propriety and decorum." I don't consider myself proper, nor do I consider myself to have perfect behavior. I don't think highly of myself. I don't look down upon others. Honestly, I do remember things about people, but they aren't always bad things. I've been told that I hold grudges. That isn't true; I just remember things that happen --- good and bad.
*sigh* Anyway... I depart for summer camp on Friday (9th), and I'll get back on Monday morning (12th). Then I leave again on Friday (16th) for Steubenville on the Bayou in Louisiana and will return on Sunday (18th). Good stuff coming up. Good stuff indeed. I'm really looking forward to Mass tomorrow. Hee.
By the way, Sarah... I think he's 23... *spazzes out* Hence the "blab nabbit." Agh. Too perfect. It's a good thing I didn't plan on anything. Darnit.
According to Travis and Julie, I'm a prude. Is that true? I really don't think I am. How am I a prude? It has such a negative connotation, and I was truly offended that my own siblings called me that. They aren't even around me in public. They aren't even around me at the house very often. How would they know? I am not "excessively concerned with propriety and decorum." I don't consider myself proper, nor do I consider myself to have perfect behavior. I don't think highly of myself. I don't look down upon others. Honestly, I do remember things about people, but they aren't always bad things. I've been told that I hold grudges. That isn't true; I just remember things that happen --- good and bad.
*sigh* Anyway... I depart for summer camp on Friday (9th), and I'll get back on Monday morning (12th). Then I leave again on Friday (16th) for Steubenville on the Bayou in Louisiana and will return on Sunday (18th). Good stuff coming up. Good stuff indeed. I'm really looking forward to Mass tomorrow. Hee.
By the way, Sarah... I think he's 23... *spazzes out* Hence the "blab nabbit." Agh. Too perfect. It's a good thing I didn't plan on anything. Darnit.