miƩrcoles, mayo 31, 2006
Have I mentioned that I can't wait until the spring?
I would just like to let everyone know that Kat, Talley, and Meridith are officially on my A-for-Awesome List... that I just made up for this sake. Zelda...
Toilet papering = elementary.
Forking/Spooning/Knifing yard = excellent.
Happy 8th Birthday, Trevor. Oh wait, you're 18? Couldn't be... You're short and act like you're in second grade... Hm. Well, Happy 8th Birthday, kiddo.
:cD
Spring... when love is in the air... Right? RIGHT?! J/K.
I think I'm going to end up pulling my future husband out of the seminary. I don't necessarily have a "future husband" in mind; it just seems like he'll be considering some Holy Order when I meet him. That is, IF I get married... ... ...
Eyes hurt. Work in 7 hours and thirty minutes. Bedtime.
<3, Me.
I would just like to let everyone know that Kat, Talley, and Meridith are officially on my A-for-Awesome List... that I just made up for this sake. Zelda...
Toilet papering = elementary.
Forking/Spooning/Knifing yard = excellent.
Happy 8th Birthday, Trevor. Oh wait, you're 18? Couldn't be... You're short and act like you're in second grade... Hm. Well, Happy 8th Birthday, kiddo.
:cD
Spring... when love is in the air... Right? RIGHT?! J/K.
I think I'm going to end up pulling my future husband out of the seminary. I don't necessarily have a "future husband" in mind; it just seems like he'll be considering some Holy Order when I meet him. That is, IF I get married... ... ...
Eyes hurt. Work in 7 hours and thirty minutes. Bedtime.
<3, Me.