domingo, abril 09, 2006
So the Super Nintendo died recently. Travis has it with him in Austin. Yoshi's Island was keeping it company.
I weep.
I didn't even get to say goodbye...
You have no idea how sad I am right now. I was truly going to cry. I'll never forget how I used to chew on the controller wires when I was a kid, while watching Travis play Tetris. *sigh* It shall be missed.
Holy Super Mario World, Batman! I have some tunes stuck in my head from that game. *BAWLS* WHY?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *runs off screaming* I'll miss you, Super Nintendo! I'LL MISS YOU! WE'LL ALL MISS YOU!!! Some day we shall meet again! And what a joyous day that shall be! Wait for me, my love, my dear friend. Wait for me...
I weep.
I didn't even get to say goodbye...
You have no idea how sad I am right now. I was truly going to cry. I'll never forget how I used to chew on the controller wires when I was a kid, while watching Travis play Tetris. *sigh* It shall be missed.
Holy Super Mario World, Batman! I have some tunes stuck in my head from that game. *BAWLS* WHY?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *runs off screaming* I'll miss you, Super Nintendo! I'LL MISS YOU! WE'LL ALL MISS YOU!!! Some day we shall meet again! And what a joyous day that shall be! Wait for me, my love, my dear friend. Wait for me...