miƩrcoles, abril 12, 2006
Okay, so because I said I would, I'm spreading the music. Scott showed me a music video today of Fort Minor's song, "Where'd You Go?" I thought it was actually very good. I only like some rap, and I liked this song a lot. Of course, it had Holly Brook singing, so it wasn't all rap. Anyway, here's a link to see the video (copy and paste). Stop the song in the top right corner and scroll down to the video --- you'll see it on the left. Yeah, it's MySpace...
http://www.myspace.com/hollybrook
I'm doing this now so that I won't forget. If you recognize the rapper, you get a thousand points. Though I'll admit, points from me matter just as much as they do from Drew Carey. And if you get that, you get two kajillion more points.
http://www.myspace.com/hollybrook
I'm doing this now so that I won't forget. If you recognize the rapper, you get a thousand points. Though I'll admit, points from me matter just as much as they do from Drew Carey. And if you get that, you get two kajillion more points.