martes, abril 04, 2006
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! I got out of Calculus! I must admit that that kinda stinks. Actually, it really stinks, considering that I didn't get the review for the test we have on Thursday. Yeah. Ow.
The soccer party was AWESOME, though. A*W*E*S*O*M*E. I've been happy ever since. I gave my "speech," and I got a lot of laughs. I felt funny. Heehee. No, I don't think they were laughing at my face. Maybe sometimes they were because I turned red from embarassment. I never turn red! Man. It was hot, though. Anyway, Kaitlyn (I've been misspelling her name; 'y' --- not 'i') got a Gatorade bottle (the kind we use at practices and games) and got everyone to sign it. I'm soooooooo happy. Guess who signed his first name and last name the largest. Hee... *blushes* Squee!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Oh... right...
That reminds me: "What's wrong with German women?" "Rachel's a German woman." "Oh."
So Austin had a Cub Scout meeting today at OLQP. I went with him instead of my mom because she had to go to work. That child is flipping WEIRD. I mean, WEEEEIRD. It's scary. Geee quix. The scouts were talking about "Leave no trace," which meant that they should not leave any trash outside. Basically, they had to clean up everything they put outside that didn't belong there and "leave no trace" of it ever being there. Austin raised his hand, politely, to ask a question:
"What if it's a dead body?"
Yup. That's my little brother. Where does he get that stuff? I was sitting in the back behind the group in a tiny school chair at a desk. I smacked my face with both of my hands and started cracking up. I was going to die laughing. I'm pretty sure I teared up. Oh, man... It was hilarious... The meeting administrator ignored him. Gosh... I laughed so hard.
Later on in the meeting, the administrator asked what it meant when they held up two fingers. Austin announced that it meant, "Kiss me now; marry me later." Apparently a little girl he knows told him that that's what it meant (I asked him about it later). I hadn't heard AJ say that; I couldn't tell WHAT he said, but I started laughing again because of the administrator's face. She looked incredibly annoyed and responded, "Not in real life." The man next to me was laughing. I asked him what AJ said, and he said he didn't know but that "it was probably something weird." I laughed even harder at that and agreed. I said it probably had something to do with Pokemon because that's the sign the characters make (peace sign). It was great. Although, I told Austin that he really needs to not say those kinds of things, especially at his Cub Scout meetings...
That's enough for today. I love my water bottle. "He" presented it to me. That is, after he had just sucked the helium out of a balloon. Heehee... It's not a crush! I refuse to say that it's a crush... 'cause it isn't. IT ISN'T! It really isn't... is it? No. No. I don't like anyone in that way. It sure sounds like I'm trying to convince myself, doesn't it? But I'm not. I know I'm not. I'm just attracted to him. Almost. Maybe sorta kinda. Agh. I'm done.
*Peace out.*
The soccer party was AWESOME, though. A*W*E*S*O*M*E. I've been happy ever since. I gave my "speech," and I got a lot of laughs. I felt funny. Heehee. No, I don't think they were laughing at my face. Maybe sometimes they were because I turned red from embarassment. I never turn red! Man. It was hot, though. Anyway, Kaitlyn (I've been misspelling her name; 'y' --- not 'i') got a Gatorade bottle (the kind we use at practices and games) and got everyone to sign it. I'm soooooooo happy. Guess who signed his first name and last name the largest. Hee... *blushes* Squee!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Oh... right...
That reminds me: "What's wrong with German women?" "Rachel's a German woman." "Oh."
So Austin had a Cub Scout meeting today at OLQP. I went with him instead of my mom because she had to go to work. That child is flipping WEIRD. I mean, WEEEEIRD. It's scary. Geee quix. The scouts were talking about "Leave no trace," which meant that they should not leave any trash outside. Basically, they had to clean up everything they put outside that didn't belong there and "leave no trace" of it ever being there. Austin raised his hand, politely, to ask a question:
"What if it's a dead body?"
Yup. That's my little brother. Where does he get that stuff? I was sitting in the back behind the group in a tiny school chair at a desk. I smacked my face with both of my hands and started cracking up. I was going to die laughing. I'm pretty sure I teared up. Oh, man... It was hilarious... The meeting administrator ignored him. Gosh... I laughed so hard.
Later on in the meeting, the administrator asked what it meant when they held up two fingers. Austin announced that it meant, "Kiss me now; marry me later." Apparently a little girl he knows told him that that's what it meant (I asked him about it later). I hadn't heard AJ say that; I couldn't tell WHAT he said, but I started laughing again because of the administrator's face. She looked incredibly annoyed and responded, "Not in real life." The man next to me was laughing. I asked him what AJ said, and he said he didn't know but that "it was probably something weird." I laughed even harder at that and agreed. I said it probably had something to do with Pokemon because that's the sign the characters make (peace sign). It was great. Although, I told Austin that he really needs to not say those kinds of things, especially at his Cub Scout meetings...
That's enough for today. I love my water bottle. "He" presented it to me. That is, after he had just sucked the helium out of a balloon. Heehee... It's not a crush! I refuse to say that it's a crush... 'cause it isn't. IT ISN'T! It really isn't... is it? No. No. I don't like anyone in that way. It sure sounds like I'm trying to convince myself, doesn't it? But I'm not. I know I'm not. I'm just attracted to him. Almost. Maybe sorta kinda. Agh. I'm done.
*Peace out.*