*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
martes, abril 11, 2006
I stayed home from school today. My mom woke me up at 7:20. She didn't see my note that told her to wake me up at 7 until then. My cell phone wasn't working again, so I needed her to wake me up if she must. Anyway, I stayed in bed 'cause I really didn't want to go to school. It was my personal rebellion. There was no point in going to school today if I was sick. I didn't miss anything.

A1 -- AP Art (3D): worked on sculptures. I'm bummed I missed more plaster cloth, but I have plenty of time.

A2 -- Food Science and Technology: cooked different things for cookbook. Now my group had to do it without me. :cO I'm sure they were fine.

A3 -- TA for Art: library. The kids have been working on group projects, and they certainly don't need me.

A4 -- AP Government: presentations/notes. I let Michele keep our paper in case I wasn't going to be there because I was sick. She said it would be perfectly fine if she presented by herself because she knew I was miserable.

Clearly today was a "nothing day" at school. No point in going. My mom woke me up at 8:00-ish to tell me that she was home. Oopsies. I was sweaty and a bit clammy, so I needed a shower. I got out of the shower around 8:10-ish and got dressed. I could have made it to school on time if I didn't dry my hair, but I didn't want to go, so I got some Oatmeal. Mmmmm. My mom realized that I really didn't care. She said I had allergies.

"Mom, allergies don't go around at school! Other people have it! I'm sick!"

She said that, if it was okay with my dad, I could stay home. My dad asked me why I would stay home --- after I'd asked him with my sickly voice. After I explained, he said he didn't know that. Well, duh, Dad; you're never around anyway. How could you know? He said that, if I stayed home, I couldn't do anything tonight. Like I care. What do I do on Tuesday nights anyway? Usually it'd be a soccer game, but the season is over. I planned on staying home and working on my English papers that are due tomorrow.

SO. I stayed home. I went straight to bed. My mom called and told me that she needed me to go to Austin's Cub Scout meeting (we had discussed the possibility earlier). I asked her what time it was. "Almost 3:00." Wow. I slept forEVER. AWESOME. She said she guessed I sure needed that sleep. Yeah, apparently. Unfortunately, I didn't get to work on my English papers, so I need to do that now. Also unfortunately, I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to write, so I guess I need to find that out...

I have no appetite, but I eat anyway. I don't even want chocolate. What's wrong with me?!?! *listens to Mario Circuit music* I must still be in the grief process.