*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, abril 02, 2006
I really can't wait to leave the people here. Most people, anyway. Even people you wouldn't necessarily expect me to want to leave. Yeah, that means you. Maybe not. But maaaaaaaybe.

I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. Today was a long day. Morgan, Kaitlin, and I baked all afternoon to evening for this Tuesday. We're throwing a surprise party for the Varsity soccer guys fourth period. Coach Sitka hopes to get me out of my fourth period class: Calculus. He just so happens to have connections with my teacher. Jajaja. Don't tell any of the Varsity if you see them. We made cupcakes, brownies, cookies, posters, and soccer cups with candies for the Seniors. I even wrote a speech. It's actually rather humorous. I'm going to talk about each one of the seniors, provided Coach Sitka can get me out. If he can't, I'll have Morgan and Kaitlin read it. But that would be depressing. *sigh*

[Please, God, let me get out of Calculus. I haven't been physically absent all semester!]

The Normand girls are coming over on Wednesday. Apparently Danielle and Meredith will be sharing my room, so I get Austin's bed (while he sleeps downstairs). I guess I'm cool with that, except my mom is making me make it spotless. At least now I get to make it how I want it. No more Julie's Sweet 16 Birthday posters all over the walls. That made a huge difference. Hallelujah. The room is so much brighter. Plus, my dad finally fixed the other sink in the upstairs bathroom. It only took 8 years (about that long, at least)! We even have new faucets and drains! I have to clean the shower, though. I guess it's a good thing I'm stuck doing it; I'm a health freak, so it'll sure be clean. I never had time to mess with the Reagen Project issue. That stinks; I have to go to Government tomorrow and somehow explain to Mr. Weiss why I haven't e-mailed it to him. I'd much rather print it out at the office because then it'd be nice and Microsoft Word-y. You may not understand; I NEEEEEEEEED EVERYTHING I DO FOR SCHOOL TO BE DONE IN MICROSOFT WORD. IF I DON'T HAVE IT, I DIE. That, or I go to my mom's office and use it there. Unfortunately, I haven't had time.

I love the Brazoswood Drum Line. Even though it's part of the band. I bought their CD today at the church picnic. Five bucks. Not too shabby.

Well, I must retire now. Don't drink too much... Sprite. See ya.

(P.S. -- I'm going to marry Jon-Michael.)