*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, abril 05, 2006
I got the Calculus review today after school. I would have gotten it yesterday after school, but I couldn't because I had to replace my mom at Austin's Cub Scout meeting ASAP, as I wrote about last post. I found out from Mrs. Sitka today that she has a meeting tomorrow morning. She'll be in her room from 7 - 7:45 and will probably be gone for all of first period, which leaves me completely screwed. I have first period off, and I was planning on getting help at 7-something and staying in there until B2, since I knew I'd need help. Not gonna happen. I'm going to fail with the lowest grade I've ever gotten in my life on a test. I'm dead. I'm not going to graduate. I tried doing the review. Yeah, so I maybe got one. I think I scared the Normand girls.