*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, marzo 01, 2006
Well, well, well. Would you look at the time? It's 4:40AM! No, I haven't been awake all this time; I fell asleep some time around midnight and woke up about ten minutes ago. So why am I not in bed now? I don't know...

The guys played a game yesterday in Alvin. We won 4 - 2! If we had lost, I would have cried. Alvin hasn't won a single game all season. They haven't even tied, as far as I know. They're very aggressive. We had horrible refs, too, but we still made it. "K-Will" (Williams) scored one goal on an assist from Nadi. It was nice. "Hogwash" ("Hogwash Hogie," Sean) scored one that was marked as unassisted. He had taken a shot after a great pass from Curt, but the keeper blocked it, and so he took a follow-up shot that made the goal unassisted. Oh well. Curt (he doesn't have a nickname that I'm aware of) scored two goals; one was off a corner kick by Miguel (only nickname that I know of is "Miguelito") and the other was off a free kick by "Commy" (Comneck). The other team's goals came from the same person (#3), who got kinda lucky, against "K-Gib" (guess who). (John Michael played the second half and didn't let a single ball in. Of course, Kevin couldn't do much against the two goals scored on him.) Tau headed the ball off a "bad bounce," as Sitka called it, and it went into our goal. Sitka was getting incredibly ticked off. He complained the game before that we were "mediocre," and we came close to losing against ALVIN! Sheesh. He says those guys are "uncoachable," and it's mostly true. They just don't listen to him. Fortunately, Curt and Sean showed up on time for the game finally, so they don't have to turn in their jerseys (and leave the team).

I don't know if you cared to know any of that, but now you do. If you read it.

By the way, Sarah, my mom completely agreed with me. So THERE. Argue in person; don't you dare say anything on my blog, woman! At least I can talk to my mom about it now, since you don't like to listen to it.

Ummm... I'm not going to read for Government. I passed out after the game. I'm awake now, but not for long. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, so I'm going to miss the first half of college for Mass. Bummer for that, but I love Ash Wednesday!