*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
jueves, marzo 16, 2006
I've been good about updating this thing, I think.

So we're going to the ranch today. I need to pack. I need to wash/dry clothes first... Yays. We're loading up at 8:30-ish and then heading out. Long drive. Fun. Lizzie is staying here for something; I can't remember what. I've been told a few times, but it never stays in my brain. It isn't a memory problem; I just don't have enough storage space. Heh.

Work was ridiculously boring today. I was working with Ian and Edsel. Edsel is a really cool guy. Thanks to him, we got off work on time! I usually don't get done until almost midnight; tonight we got done a few minutes before 11. Sweet. I saw Michael Engen, Trace, Megan Kuharski, Fran and Kaitlyn Eighme, Sarah Robinson :cO, Zack Kibadeoux (spelling???), Aaron Barton, Kelsey Creveling, and Mr. Normand (Chris Normand's daddy). I think those are the only people I saw that I knew today. Speaking of Kelsey Creveling... I had no idea there were shirts made to go that low. I mean, an inch lower, and... Well. Anyway. I said hi to Mr. Normand, and he was smiling. I don't think I've ever seen him smile. It was weird. We talked a tiny bit, but he had to get back to his movie. He's cool.

I shoved out $3.25 today at work. One little kid didn't have enough money for the stuff I had gotten him, so I spotted him a buck. Another kid was short a quarter, so I spotted him 25 cents. Then I bought myself TWO hotdogs during my break. Mmmm... jalapeno juice... n_n *fat*

Pues, yo necesito ir. I must pack for the ranch. *sigh* I shall miss you, computer. I'll probably check my e-mail before we leave. Man, I need a drink. Ciao, mis amores. Buenos dias.