domingo, marzo 26, 2006
It's been ten days since I've poster, so I'm going to go ahead and give you more details of my life. Congrats.
First off, I got a call while I was on break at work. I was in the theatre watching She's the Man, unsuspecting. When the phone rang, I thought, "What the heck? Who's calling me?" I hung up on them as soon as I could because the two kids in front of me were a bit jumpy because of my ringer. Apparently they were also unsuspecting. I don't know about the other people around me. Then my phone rang again. I hung up on them again, and the kids turned around once more. I whispered apologetically, but I doubt they heard because it was so quiet. This time I put it on Silent and checked to see who called. I would have called the person back, but my break was almost up, so I didn't want to start a conversation and have to end it in one minute. I figured I'd just call them back when I got home. I did, and the person seemed a bit annoyed by the call; he/she was not sleeping, though, so that wasn't the problem. In fact, he/she was hanging with some friends, so he/she had to go and kinda hung up on ME, actually. What a cute twist. It just bothered me, so I apologize to that person. Now you know why I didn't answer/call you back right away.
Moving on. Cory can't go to Prom. His mom doesn't want to pay for the flight, he isn't doing especially well in at least one of his classes, and so on. I'm truly disappointed. I finally decided I wanted to go, but now I can't. *sigh* I had the strangest thought at work about an hour ago. I thought to ask Edsel. Before you freak out, Sarah, I DIDN'T ask him to Prom. Though I did ask him if he toned himself down around me. He said he toned down "a lot" around me, so I asked him why. He said he didn't know; he didn't know me. I mean, he hasn't said much of anything around me since I started working. I asked him if Sarah told him he should, and he said that wasn't it. I do wonder why; he does it around both of the Sarah's, Angela, and possibly LeeAnn (spelling? I think hers is odd. I don't care). *shrugs* I told him I appreciate it, though. He's very nice to me.
Besides talking to Edsel, work totally stunk. I hope one of the aforementioned girls never reads this because she'll know I'm talking about her, but I'm not going to say which one it is. Although, Sarah will know exactly who I'm talking about. Actually, she already knows which one I'm talking about because she and another girl came to bring us food. By the way, I had the cake/brownie. It was soooooooo good. Thank you so much! Okay, so anyway. That chick is lazy and doesn't listen to anyone. She shoves off her work onto other people. I hate working with her. She and Edsel had a couple conflicts or so today. If you really want to know, you can ask me at school. I need to tell you all about it Sarah, so you can be in the loop of work 'gossip.' It was just... the longest night of work since I started. It was awful...
We're selling Steuburritos today. I'm getting up at 5:40AM 'cause I have to pick up Christina around 6:50 so that we can get to the church by 7 to make the burritos. Man. I'm going to be exhausted... Peace out, kids.
Final thought: I still need to do the Reagen project...
First off, I got a call while I was on break at work. I was in the theatre watching She's the Man, unsuspecting. When the phone rang, I thought, "What the heck? Who's calling me?" I hung up on them as soon as I could because the two kids in front of me were a bit jumpy because of my ringer. Apparently they were also unsuspecting. I don't know about the other people around me. Then my phone rang again. I hung up on them again, and the kids turned around once more. I whispered apologetically, but I doubt they heard because it was so quiet. This time I put it on Silent and checked to see who called. I would have called the person back, but my break was almost up, so I didn't want to start a conversation and have to end it in one minute. I figured I'd just call them back when I got home. I did, and the person seemed a bit annoyed by the call; he/she was not sleeping, though, so that wasn't the problem. In fact, he/she was hanging with some friends, so he/she had to go and kinda hung up on ME, actually. What a cute twist. It just bothered me, so I apologize to that person. Now you know why I didn't answer/call you back right away.
Moving on. Cory can't go to Prom. His mom doesn't want to pay for the flight, he isn't doing especially well in at least one of his classes, and so on. I'm truly disappointed. I finally decided I wanted to go, but now I can't. *sigh* I had the strangest thought at work about an hour ago. I thought to ask Edsel. Before you freak out, Sarah, I DIDN'T ask him to Prom. Though I did ask him if he toned himself down around me. He said he toned down "a lot" around me, so I asked him why. He said he didn't know; he didn't know me. I mean, he hasn't said much of anything around me since I started working. I asked him if Sarah told him he should, and he said that wasn't it. I do wonder why; he does it around both of the Sarah's, Angela, and possibly LeeAnn (spelling? I think hers is odd. I don't care). *shrugs* I told him I appreciate it, though. He's very nice to me.
Besides talking to Edsel, work totally stunk. I hope one of the aforementioned girls never reads this because she'll know I'm talking about her, but I'm not going to say which one it is. Although, Sarah will know exactly who I'm talking about. Actually, she already knows which one I'm talking about because she and another girl came to bring us food. By the way, I had the cake/brownie. It was soooooooo good. Thank you so much! Okay, so anyway. That chick is lazy and doesn't listen to anyone. She shoves off her work onto other people. I hate working with her. She and Edsel had a couple conflicts or so today. If you really want to know, you can ask me at school. I need to tell you all about it Sarah, so you can be in the loop of work 'gossip.' It was just... the longest night of work since I started. It was awful...
We're selling Steuburritos today. I'm getting up at 5:40AM 'cause I have to pick up Christina around 6:50 so that we can get to the church by 7 to make the burritos. Man. I'm going to be exhausted... Peace out, kids.
Final thought: I still need to do the Reagen project...