domingo, febrero 05, 2006
So I've been introduced to Panic! At The Disco. I like it. I like it a lot. It's a mix of techno, rock, and perhaps a pinch of punk/emo. I'm currently listening to it in iTunes. Sometimes it makes me think of the Oldies songs I listen to.
Before I forget, I need to whine about something. Sra. Gomez had had the recent senior newsletter thing in her room for a week before she gave it to us (she told us so). It shows some scholarships, in case you didn't know. We received it on February 2nd. I've been planning on applying to St. Edward's, and I noticed there were scholarships I could get for it. I am automatically eligible for an $8,500 annual scholarship. Too bad the deadline was February 1st, the day before I knew about it. Thanks, Sra. Gomez. Muchas gracias... Oh well. "It doesn't matta. It's in dee past."
I went bowling with Julie, Lizzie, and Austin today. My throat hurts from the smoke. My clothes reek of it, and I'm going to vomit. *gags*
Before I forget, I need to whine about something. Sra. Gomez had had the recent senior newsletter thing in her room for a week before she gave it to us (she told us so). It shows some scholarships, in case you didn't know. We received it on February 2nd. I've been planning on applying to St. Edward's, and I noticed there were scholarships I could get for it. I am automatically eligible for an $8,500 annual scholarship. Too bad the deadline was February 1st, the day before I knew about it. Thanks, Sra. Gomez. Muchas gracias... Oh well. "It doesn't matta. It's in dee past."
I went bowling with Julie, Lizzie, and Austin today. My throat hurts from the smoke. My clothes reek of it, and I'm going to vomit. *gags*