*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, febrero 12, 2006
If a certain boy isn't going to acknowledge the fact that he has a girlfriend, he shouldn't have one. Tonight made my stomach sick. The poor girl was in the bathroom, talking to her friends about Belle Dance. "I don't know if he was just trying to make me jealous or what," was all I really got from the conversation; I was only checking my cell phone and then left. I'm not explaining things completely because I don't want everyone to know who and what I'm talking about. If you really want to know, ask me in person. Anyway, as soon as the beginning was done, I saw the guy talking (flirting, probably) with a girl that I know he's been after before. It made me sick because his girlfriend was still trying to figure things out in the bathroom. She's really cool, and I really like her; this certain guy doesn't deserve her. In my opinion, he doesn't really deserve to be acknowledged, except to be laughed at. I have rarely laughed at anything this guy has said or done. In fact, when I do, I'm truly laughing AT him; he does the stupidest things that are so stupid that they aren't funny, even to me. He acts like he thinks he's funny. Many people think he's cute and funny or whatever; I think he's a skank. You probably know who I'm talking about. And you know he's a virgin skank.

Note: I'm not really ranting or angry; I was just seriously bothered. Too many instances have occurred in a short period of time that I have seen that made me sick, so I posted it. At least I didn't mention his name...? Whatever. I don't hate the guy, but I'm not fond of him. Fortunately, neither of us give a cookie.