*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
sábado, febrero 11, 2006
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil.

I always want to start out my posts with "So...," so I decided to shake things up a bit.

In other awesome news, Sarah and I are stupidly doing the water tables this morning for the beach marathon for NHS. It's going to be freezing. And windy. And probably pretty miserable. And agh. Oh well. We signed up, and we're going to have candy. We were planning on doing a TMNT theme and were very excited about it, but we couldn't find any TMNT things at Wal-Mart, which was the only store open at the hour we were able to go. That should be okay, though, because we decided to do a Star Wars theme instead. We have a Star Wars tablecloth and will have some other things. It should be cool. I'm washing the blankets from the soccer game right now, and I think I might just stay up until it's time to put them into the dryer 'cause I'm going to bring them to the marathon. I'm exhausted...

I had a Snickers bar. It was incredible.

Hm. I might want to go to Prom. I think I do, but I don't know. If I do decide I want to go, I have someone to go with. It's weird, though. I don't understand it completely. Well, I guess I do, but it's mixed up and complicated. Or something like that.

I want another Snickers bar. That would be incredible.

Time for bed. Forget the blankets; I'll put them in the dryer in the morning if I remember. *yawns* Peace.