*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, febrero 12, 2006
Apparently I'm supposed to help sell Steuburritos in five hours and ten minutes. I just found out thirty minutes ago. Like that's going to happen now. This is the second time I've found out only hours before it's supposed to happen. Both times, I've been at Trevor's house, watching a movie. Arg. *shakes fist in 'unique' manner* This stinks. Erin G. said last time that we sell them at the end of each month until the trip, which would mean that we aren't selling them in five hours and eight minutes. (It didn't take me two minutes to type that; I've been pausing.) Oh well. I feel bad, and I'm sorry, but it isn't my fault. I need more sleep than I get. Sometimes that's my own stubborn fault. Other times it's because I can't sleep until my eyes begin to burn. Hmmm... It feels like I'm getting sleepy. See ya.