lunes, enero 02, 2006
I was just thinking earlier about 2004's Christmas with the snow and all. While I was making a snow man in my front yard, there were so many people freezing from the cold because they didn't have money for warmth. I'm good at dampering situations. Well, not really. Only for myself.
My parents and Austin come home today; the rest of us get to clean the house before they get back. Yays. I really want some food, but I don't know what. I know: I think I shall have toast. I love toast. Mmmmm... Toasty. Man, that's ironic, considering the first paragraph.
New Year's was alright. I mean, the whole family wasn't together. Travis was on the computer, Julie was out [drinking]*, Lizzie and I were watching TV, and my parents and AJ were at the ranch/two parties. I yelled "Happy New Year" to Travis when it turned midnight (heck no, I didn't get up), and that was it. I wasn't even watching for the time. Lizzie clicked the DirecTV button on the remote, and it happened to be midnight exactly. Hm.
Fall Out Boy is cool. 'S'not bad. Hehe. Snot. That's funny. Fine. Don't laugh.
Peace out, kids. Enjoy the new year. Unless you didn't laugh at the word 'snot.'
*joke
My parents and Austin come home today; the rest of us get to clean the house before they get back. Yays. I really want some food, but I don't know what. I know: I think I shall have toast. I love toast. Mmmmm... Toasty. Man, that's ironic, considering the first paragraph.
New Year's was alright. I mean, the whole family wasn't together. Travis was on the computer, Julie was out [drinking]*, Lizzie and I were watching TV, and my parents and AJ were at the ranch/two parties. I yelled "Happy New Year" to Travis when it turned midnight (heck no, I didn't get up), and that was it. I wasn't even watching for the time. Lizzie clicked the DirecTV button on the remote, and it happened to be midnight exactly. Hm.
Fall Out Boy is cool. 'S'not bad. Hehe. Snot. That's funny. Fine. Don't laugh.
Peace out, kids. Enjoy the new year. Unless you didn't laugh at the word 'snot.'
*joke