miƩrcoles, enero 04, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINA!
CONGRATULATIONS, SARAH!
If I'm late to lunch, please forgive me. I'm still not sleepy right now, and you see the time of this post. Bad stuff. I think I have a problem.
Everyone, remember that TODAY IS CHRISTINA'S BIRTHDAY. That means you should wish her a "Happy Birthday" and say a special prayer for her. :c)
Ask Sarah why she should be congratulated. Oh, and check your g-mail, Sarah. Bwahahaha. I'm an idiot.
Peace out, kids.
CONGRATULATIONS, SARAH!
If I'm late to lunch, please forgive me. I'm still not sleepy right now, and you see the time of this post. Bad stuff. I think I have a problem.
Everyone, remember that TODAY IS CHRISTINA'S BIRTHDAY. That means you should wish her a "Happy Birthday" and say a special prayer for her. :c)
Ask Sarah why she should be congratulated. Oh, and check your g-mail, Sarah. Bwahahaha. I'm an idiot.
Peace out, kids.