sábado, diciembre 17, 2005
The new computer has been set up. I think I'm in love.
My hands smell like dish soap because I just finished washing the dishes a little while ago for my mom. She doesn't know I did them. I hope she will be happy in the morning when she wakes up to a clean sink area. I mean, all seven of us ate tonight. And we had steak. There were a LOT of dishes --- messy dishes.
I still don't know where to go to college, what to major in, or what I want to do. Yay. I may end up at A&M because I know a lot of people there (mainly from church), and my dad will buy me and Julie a house (or condo) and a car if I go. That'd be cool. However, I'm still interested in Steubenville if I can get enough money. :c/ That's a bit ironic.
Well, we're going to the ranch over Christmas. Apparently the plan is to stay there for nine days, which would be until January 1st (we're leaving on the 23rd). However, we're taking two cars so that Julie can leave early. I might go with her. Ashley's 19th birthday is on December 31st, the boys start soccer practice again at noon on the 28th, and the Less than Elite party is planned to start December 30th. I don't know when Julie would plan on coming back, but I'd like to make the boys' practices... maybe.
I'm going to go to bed now. See you in a month.
My hands smell like dish soap because I just finished washing the dishes a little while ago for my mom. She doesn't know I did them. I hope she will be happy in the morning when she wakes up to a clean sink area. I mean, all seven of us ate tonight. And we had steak. There were a LOT of dishes --- messy dishes.
I still don't know where to go to college, what to major in, or what I want to do. Yay. I may end up at A&M because I know a lot of people there (mainly from church), and my dad will buy me and Julie a house (or condo) and a car if I go. That'd be cool. However, I'm still interested in Steubenville if I can get enough money. :c/ That's a bit ironic.
Well, we're going to the ranch over Christmas. Apparently the plan is to stay there for nine days, which would be until January 1st (we're leaving on the 23rd). However, we're taking two cars so that Julie can leave early. I might go with her. Ashley's 19th birthday is on December 31st, the boys start soccer practice again at noon on the 28th, and the Less than Elite party is planned to start December 30th. I don't know when Julie would plan on coming back, but I'd like to make the boys' practices... maybe.
I'm going to go to bed now. See you in a month.