lunes, noviembre 21, 2005
So it's been a while. I don't like cleaning.
I can't wait until Thursday. I get to go to my grandparents' house in Houston to eat excellent food. Yesssssss...
Sarah's cat, Persephone, is staying at our house for the week. She is huge and cool-looking. As Sarah said, she has spots AND stripes. It's weird but very cool. I've already gotten two band-aids since she's been here. I would have gotten three, but I was too lazy to get the last one. Persephone doesn't like the other cats and hates being ignored. She scares me.
I can't wait until Thursday. I get to go to my grandparents' house in Houston to eat excellent food. Yesssssss...
Sarah's cat, Persephone, is staying at our house for the week. She is huge and cool-looking. As Sarah said, she has spots AND stripes. It's weird but very cool. I've already gotten two band-aids since she's been here. I would have gotten three, but I was too lazy to get the last one. Persephone doesn't like the other cats and hates being ignored. She scares me.