miƩrcoles, noviembre 23, 2005
Julie was just telling me about "Office Space" today. It seems even funnier now. I've wanted to see that movie for a long time. Everyone and their mom has seen it, but no one HAS it. Except for Rachel Cornelius, and I don't see much of her these days. I was going to watch it at their dorm when I spent the night with Julie, but no one wanted to watch it. That is, no one wanted to watch it instead of "Laguna Beach."
How many people who read this have ever played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time? If you haven't, you're a loser. Ahem. Anyway, Austin is obsessed with the game. Ever since Julie got home, that's all he's wanted her to do -- play on his file (Poophead). She beat the Water Temple for him. Finally, I got to play. I got on to Julie's more progressed file (FairyBoy) and went fishing, since that's pretty much all I do on that game. Although, Julie let me play a while and told me where I needed to go on AJ's file. I stink. Anyway, I went fishing. Right. Well, I knew there was a 20-pound fish in there. Well, guess what. No, I'm not going to tell you. You have to guess. Yeah, that's right. I caught it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a prize. Do you know why? I used the illegal sinking lure because I'm a bad person. *shakes fist at bald guy* That is so lame. I've been trying so hard to catch that stinkin' fish. I caught the 19-pound fish and got the golden scale, but I figured there had to be something special about catching the 20-pound fish. I had Austin restart the game without saving. I went off and did stuff. Well, I went fishing again later today because I was determined to finish my mission and catch that darn fish. Guess what. Yep, I did. I caught it -- withOUT the sinking lure. Heck yes. I squealed with joy. Then I went to go claim my prize. Do you know what it was? Do you? DO YOU?!?!?!?! OMGoodness, kids. It was a friggin' purple rupee. Oh goody. Fifty rupees. I was very upset. I'm still a little perturbed, but at least I caught it. Legally. Hehe. Stupid bald guy... I like stealing his hat. The ironic thing is that he takes fifty rupees if I lose it in the water, which I thoroughly enjoy. If you give it back to him, then he won't take your rupees. But that's no fun.
Well, Persephone doesn't hiss at the other kitties anymore. She's just fine with them. She loves attention but doesn't hog it. She's a very unique-looking cat. She's much bigger than the other kitties (John Paul, Angel, and Saavik). I wonder what Hershey looks like now... Anyway, I like steak. That's what I got to eat for dinner, along with a baked potato with CHEESE (MWAHAHA), brocolli, and dove. Good stuff. Tomorrow I get to go to my grandparents' house and REALLY get fat. Yays. :cD
How many people who read this have ever played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time? If you haven't, you're a loser. Ahem. Anyway, Austin is obsessed with the game. Ever since Julie got home, that's all he's wanted her to do -- play on his file (Poophead). She beat the Water Temple for him. Finally, I got to play. I got on to Julie's more progressed file (FairyBoy) and went fishing, since that's pretty much all I do on that game. Although, Julie let me play a while and told me where I needed to go on AJ's file. I stink. Anyway, I went fishing. Right. Well, I knew there was a 20-pound fish in there. Well, guess what. No, I'm not going to tell you. You have to guess. Yeah, that's right. I caught it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a prize. Do you know why? I used the illegal sinking lure because I'm a bad person. *shakes fist at bald guy* That is so lame. I've been trying so hard to catch that stinkin' fish. I caught the 19-pound fish and got the golden scale, but I figured there had to be something special about catching the 20-pound fish. I had Austin restart the game without saving. I went off and did stuff. Well, I went fishing again later today because I was determined to finish my mission and catch that darn fish. Guess what. Yep, I did. I caught it -- withOUT the sinking lure. Heck yes. I squealed with joy. Then I went to go claim my prize. Do you know what it was? Do you? DO YOU?!?!?!?! OMGoodness, kids. It was a friggin' purple rupee. Oh goody. Fifty rupees. I was very upset. I'm still a little perturbed, but at least I caught it. Legally. Hehe. Stupid bald guy... I like stealing his hat. The ironic thing is that he takes fifty rupees if I lose it in the water, which I thoroughly enjoy. If you give it back to him, then he won't take your rupees. But that's no fun.
Well, Persephone doesn't hiss at the other kitties anymore. She's just fine with them. She loves attention but doesn't hog it. She's a very unique-looking cat. She's much bigger than the other kitties (John Paul, Angel, and Saavik). I wonder what Hershey looks like now... Anyway, I like steak. That's what I got to eat for dinner, along with a baked potato with CHEESE (MWAHAHA), brocolli, and dove. Good stuff. Tomorrow I get to go to my grandparents' house and REALLY get fat. Yays. :cD