*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, noviembre 27, 2005
I went to the mall today. Weird, huh? I went into Waldenbooks. Weirder, right? You see, I bought a book. WHAT THE CRUD, EH?! And I read some. *death*

Yeah.

I bought Ann Coulter's How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must). It's hilarious. I don't agree with all that she says, surprisingly, because she obviously stereotypes and generalizes the entire left wing. Of course, I suppose she's talking about the true, 'hardcore' liberals. In that case, I agree with her. Hey, no matter what your political agenda is, I think you can still think her book is funny -- even if you just laugh about how wrong/mislead you think she is.

The reason why I was in the mall to begin with was because of the following story. The wittle kid class I help teach at the church didn't have class today, but I thought it did. I went to 5:30 Mass yesterday evening, and I looked horrible and unpresentable, so I went to the mall to find a gift for the 4-year-old girl. My church does a gift drive. We print off papers with ages and genders of children and buy a $10 - $15 for them, bring it to the church, and a group (I plan to go) takes the gifts to houses of less fortunate people and deliver the gifts to the children. I bought a nice warm sweater for the girl at The Children's Place and looked around the mall for gifts for my family. I wasn't going to buy anything yet because of Mr. Cranley's talk (don't ask). I decided to go to Waldenbooks and look in the Social Science section for political books. I really wanted to get Bill O'Reilly's Who's Looking Out For You, but I was limited on cash and decided to read Ann Coulter first. I read 21 pages in the food court. Like I said, it's hilarious.

Well, I think I'm going to go home now (I'm at the office). Pax tecum. Did I just type that? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... *weeps*