lunes, octubre 17, 2005
Yay for college. I'm at BC right now, and I'm supposed to be working on a paper for English, but it doesn't really matter. Well, I don't want to go to Steubenville anymore. No offense, but the students don't seem extra intelligent. I concluded that from a video on their website. They should know how to "think" by now. Instead, I'm about to look up St. Thomas in Houston. That's still a private Catholic college, but this one is close to home. Both my mom AND the Archbishop(!!) suggested it. Interesting. I realized that I'll still have distance from my family as long as I go to some college other than BC. But this way I'd be able to come home many weekends if I got lonely. Meh. I still need to finish that Government test. I wonder if he won't accept it or if he'll count off for being so late. Dangit. Oh, and I failed two Calculus quizzes but got a 97 on the test. Cool.