*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, octubre 07, 2005
It's been a while since I've posted, mainly because my computer won't allow me to get on the Internet. Mozilla Firefox has broken up with me or something.

I'm using my dad's computer in his office/warehouse. I get to work (ref) tomorrow. I wonder how many games I'm doing... I won't find out until I get to the Angleton Soccer Complex at 7AM. Yay. That means I'm going to have to go to bed early. I REALLY hope I'm not centering older games. That wouldn't be fun. At all. I pray that I don't have to do that; I've never had to before. Anyway, tomorrow is the Halloween Shootout. Since it's a tournament, I get paid even MORE money to work. Hehehehe. YES. I'm happy about that.

I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with my life. I'll get in bed, pray, and be silent. The only thing that comes to mind in that silence is being a pediatrician. It would just be so awesome to be one. I still really want to go to Steubenville. I need to ask people for recommendation letters soon. I pray that I do much better on the SAT the second time around. Maybe I'll do even better on the third try. Meh. I'll sleep more. Yay sleep.

Well, I reckon Kat has a mighty entertaining and irrelevant comment to the post below. Irrelevant comments are the best. >:c) Now I must go. I need to leave soon. The kitties' eyes are opening/opened.

Oh yeah, the bonfire was interesting. I liked the heat. I liked the following events at Sonic better.

"Fire... yay..."