jueves, septiembre 29, 2005
*moans* Why don't I go to bed?! Why do my eyes hurt, but I don't feel tired?
Arg. Forget Economics. I haven't done Chapter 4, and it was due a couple weeks ago. *shrugs* I'll turn it in next time. Wait, that'll be Monday. Maybe I'll just turn it in on Friday. Yeah. Maybe.
I blame Julie for my lack of caring for Economics.
I want an OLQP Reunion. Badly. Please pray that we'll be able to have one this summer, and please remember to pray for all of the intentions in the prayer box. Thanks.
God bless all of you.
Arg. Forget Economics. I haven't done Chapter 4, and it was due a couple weeks ago. *shrugs* I'll turn it in next time. Wait, that'll be Monday. Maybe I'll just turn it in on Friday. Yeah. Maybe.
I blame Julie for my lack of caring for Economics.
I want an OLQP Reunion. Badly. Please pray that we'll be able to have one this summer, and please remember to pray for all of the intentions in the prayer box. Thanks.
God bless all of you.