jueves, septiembre 15, 2005
I've determined that Jimmy hates me. Very few of you, if any, know who Jimmy is. He is Jimmy Schwartz, the man in charge of the referee schedules. I was kidding when I said that he hates me, but meh.
U10G5 9/17/05 8:00 AM MC3 U10Girls LJThunder LJCheetahs 2 Rachel Rinn
U10B9 9/17/05 10:30 AM MC7 U10Boys LJCheetahs ASCcoyotes 2 Rachel Rinn
8:00AM and 10:30AM. I get to run around with nine- and ten-year-olds for an hour each. That early. Wahoo! I actually don't mind. That'll get me forty bucks total. Not bad, eh? Not bad for two hours, that's fo' sho'.
Now that I have posted this, I can't forget that I'm reffing. Don't fail me, memory!!
U10G5 9/17/05 8:00 AM MC3 U10Girls LJThunder LJCheetahs 2 Rachel Rinn
U10B9 9/17/05 10:30 AM MC7 U10Boys LJCheetahs ASCcoyotes 2 Rachel Rinn
8:00AM and 10:30AM. I get to run around with nine- and ten-year-olds for an hour each. That early. Wahoo! I actually don't mind. That'll get me forty bucks total. Not bad, eh? Not bad for two hours, that's fo' sho'.
Now that I have posted this, I can't forget that I'm reffing. Don't fail me, memory!!