*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, septiembre 16, 2005
I'm so glad that today is finally today. Now today is finally over.

Dunbar Park.
Concert starting at 2:00.
Half Hour Hero.
Tigre's Band.
They should start around 3:00.
$5.
Evan de la Haye's band starts around 2:00.
'Can't remember what they're called.
Eyes Like Lions or What Lies in Ruins.
Something like that.
You should go.

I have to wake up at 6:45AM tomorrow to ref a game at 8:00 at MC3 for U10G that I have to be there for at 7:30. Then I ref again at 10:30 (have to be there at 10) for U10B at MC7. Afterwards, I shall shower, get dressed, eat, relax, and go to the concert (I hope). Then I will sleep. I hope. Sunday will be busy again: teacher aide for elementary Bible Study, peer leader for ninth-grade Bible Study.

Must sleep now.

Hugs and kisses.

Except not.

Ever.