lunes, agosto 29, 2005
Well, it sure has been a while -- a whole week, in fact, since I've posted. I had my first college class earlier this evening. It looks like the class is going to be easy, and I don't think I'll really mind it, even though it's an english class. Ugh. I'll just try to make sure this teacher won't be influenced by my political viewpoints or that the class won't boo me for them when I'm only trying to explain a point.
I'm sitting here, eating Skittles from who-knows-how-long-ago. I'm almost done with them. I really need to work on Calculus. I have the additions to the 2.4 assignment, as well as the chapter review for the test that we have on Thursday. Yay. I love math, but it makes me nervous. If I make one mistake, the problem is most likely completely messed up. *shrugs*
Oh yeah, I got my college student ID also. It's so weird having it.
I just realized that I've been talking to Tim for a while now, and I'm glad. I haven't talked to him in a while. He seems to be doing pretty well. He says his roommate is neater than he is (more tidy) and that the guy is a music major. I wish Tim the best of luck. Keep him in your prayers, please. He's a bright guy with many talents. *thumbs up to Tim*
Hm... It's morning now (I've been taking a while on this post), and I still haven't done the Calculus homework. I've gotten the impression that I don't actually have to do it. Good to hear. Good to hear. HEY! KAT'S TALKING TO ME! *wins* Hehe. Well, I think I shall end this now. Cheers to your boredom.
I'm sitting here, eating Skittles from who-knows-how-long-ago. I'm almost done with them. I really need to work on Calculus. I have the additions to the 2.4 assignment, as well as the chapter review for the test that we have on Thursday. Yay. I love math, but it makes me nervous. If I make one mistake, the problem is most likely completely messed up. *shrugs*
Oh yeah, I got my college student ID also. It's so weird having it.
I just realized that I've been talking to Tim for a while now, and I'm glad. I haven't talked to him in a while. He seems to be doing pretty well. He says his roommate is neater than he is (more tidy) and that the guy is a music major. I wish Tim the best of luck. Keep him in your prayers, please. He's a bright guy with many talents. *thumbs up to Tim*
Hm... It's morning now (I've been taking a while on this post), and I still haven't done the Calculus homework. I've gotten the impression that I don't actually have to do it. Good to hear. Good to hear. HEY! KAT'S TALKING TO ME! *wins* Hehe. Well, I think I shall end this now. Cheers to your boredom.