viernes, agosto 19, 2005
My computer is lame.
I just had to state that for the bazillionth time.
I'm totally going to bed now.
I'll finish reading for Gov later.
I like gum.
My classes stink.
I'm busy like a bee.
Except I'm not right now because I should be in bed.
I should have been in bed four hours ago.
But is that Rachel-like?
No.
I'm going to die tomorrow.
The Howdy Dance is lame.
Church = good.
I need to go on a diet.
Goodbye.
I just had to state that for the bazillionth time.
I'm totally going to bed now.
I'll finish reading for Gov later.
I like gum.
My classes stink.
I'm busy like a bee.
Except I'm not right now because I should be in bed.
I should have been in bed four hours ago.
But is that Rachel-like?
No.
I'm going to die tomorrow.
The Howdy Dance is lame.
Church = good.
I need to go on a diet.
Goodbye.