martes, agosto 16, 2005
Man, you really find out who your friends are eventually. That's all I'm really going to say on the matter. My feelings aren't hurt, but it's still pretty crummy what happened. I don't want to explain. It isn't a big deal, but it is one of those "Wow, I was pretty mistaken, wasn't I?" moments. Crummy. *shrugs it off*
I think I got the highest number on that Liberal -- Conservative Quiz in Government. I'll be surprised if anyone gets higher. I ended up changing one of my answers when I got home, which made my score go UP, so it's actually 3.4 points higher now. Sheesh. *fascist*
I think I got the highest number on that Liberal -- Conservative Quiz in Government. I'll be surprised if anyone gets higher. I ended up changing one of my answers when I got home, which made my score go UP, so it's actually 3.4 points higher now. Sheesh. *fascist*