sábado, agosto 06, 2005
I'm seriously sick of guys right now. I think I'm going to start sch- schoo- yeah. I think I'm going to start it on a bad week. Not cool.
Actually, AM I sick of guys right now? I don't really know. Being myself doesn't seem to get me any attention from guys except weird looks, which I find rather amusing much of the time. And then I cry. Not really. I'm kinda just now realizing it as I type. How stupid. Wait a second, did I just mention something about getting attention from guys? Why the he[[ do I care? What is the point of dating right now, huh? Tell me. I'm going to go off to college or join the Army or die in the coming years. What the crud is the point? Oh Rachel, you are so stupid. It's very possible I'm typing this stuff just to make up for my lack of whatever it is I "should" have. Dumb. Dumb dumb dumb. Dum duh dum dum. Yeah, that's right. Chew on THAT, suckaaaaaaaa. Right. Sometimes I embarass myself in front of myself. How wrong is that? I think I should just stop before I make myself look stupid. Oh wait, too late. Do I care? No. Bite me. That sounded mean, but I'm not trying to be rude. I'm not actually addressing anyone in particular anyway. There were four double-/multi-syllabic words that started with 'a'. I'm clearly rambling, but you're going to put up with it. Maybe not much longer. Or maybe you already stopped reading this.
Who am I kidding? -- Who reads this thing anyway? I make it a point to read just about everyone's blogs I can find and comment on them even if I have nothing to say because I know that I would feel better if people commented on my blog instead of visiting it every day just to see zero to two comments on a post. Okay, so sometimes they can get into the 'teens,' but I'm being dramatic because I don't get to do that very often. Come to think of it, I'm really only dramatic when I'm being female, or when I get worked up about something or nothing. Anger is probably my main emotion. I have trouble seeking happiness. I try to let it seek me, but it doesn't. And that really just sucks. I don't use that word very often, but I'm being dramatic, remember? This should all probably be on my "Thoughts Blog," but - for once - you people who aren't actually reading this get to know what's partially going on in my head. Next to nothing, right? Right. Of course. Stupid Rachel. Freaking stupid Rachel.
Yeah, someone's being a little punk of a hormone.
Actually, AM I sick of guys right now? I don't really know. Being myself doesn't seem to get me any attention from guys except weird looks, which I find rather amusing much of the time. And then I cry. Not really. I'm kinda just now realizing it as I type. How stupid. Wait a second, did I just mention something about getting attention from guys? Why the he[[ do I care? What is the point of dating right now, huh? Tell me. I'm going to go off to college or join the Army or die in the coming years. What the crud is the point? Oh Rachel, you are so stupid. It's very possible I'm typing this stuff just to make up for my lack of whatever it is I "should" have. Dumb. Dumb dumb dumb. Dum duh dum dum. Yeah, that's right. Chew on THAT, suckaaaaaaaa. Right. Sometimes I embarass myself in front of myself. How wrong is that? I think I should just stop before I make myself look stupid. Oh wait, too late. Do I care? No. Bite me. That sounded mean, but I'm not trying to be rude. I'm not actually addressing anyone in particular anyway. There were four double-/multi-syllabic words that started with 'a'. I'm clearly rambling, but you're going to put up with it. Maybe not much longer. Or maybe you already stopped reading this.
Who am I kidding? -- Who reads this thing anyway? I make it a point to read just about everyone's blogs I can find and comment on them even if I have nothing to say because I know that I would feel better if people commented on my blog instead of visiting it every day just to see zero to two comments on a post. Okay, so sometimes they can get into the 'teens,' but I'm being dramatic because I don't get to do that very often. Come to think of it, I'm really only dramatic when I'm being female, or when I get worked up about something or nothing. Anger is probably my main emotion. I have trouble seeking happiness. I try to let it seek me, but it doesn't. And that really just sucks. I don't use that word very often, but I'm being dramatic, remember? This should all probably be on my "Thoughts Blog," but - for once - you people who aren't actually reading this get to know what's partially going on in my head. Next to nothing, right? Right. Of course. Stupid Rachel. Freaking stupid Rachel.
Yeah, someone's being a little punk of a hormone.