*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, agosto 31, 2005
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If bread is square, why is sandwich meat round?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"... but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Interesting questions.

Anywhosits, I'm supposed to be studying for AP Calculus and AP Enviro Sci, but I'm a procrastinator. Bad, Rachel, bad. I've read a little of Enviro Sci... >_O I'll get to it eventually! I wanted to start my Life Savers purse first. Speaking of which, I bought a TON more duct tape today and more candy. Yay candy! I shouldn't have bought so much duct tape. I really need to get to work on making the stuff before Christmas. :c/ PLEASE BUY STUFF, PEOPLE! That is, when I get it done... Heh.

Well, my family and I + Sarah are going to the ranch this weekend in Roosevelt. We're leaving Friday evening, apparently. It'll be the first time I'll have been to the ranch. For all of you who don't know, my dad likes to buy property to rent out and earn a profit over a course of years. For example, he bought the new bay house and plans to rent it out during the summer and holidays. He went in on the ranch with a couple of his buddies to grow/raise plants/animals on it and earn money from that. I think he still wants to buy the house in College Station to rent out to students during the summer (for those who do summer school) while Julie (and probably her friends) lives in it during the school year. The ranch is six hours away from here. Weeeeeeeeeee... Well, Tigre is leaving me, so I'm going to end this and get to "studying."

Peace out, yo.