sábado, agosto 06, 2005
I just found out that Harry Potter's birthday is my birthday. That means I win. (Apparently J. K. Rowling's birthday is also July 31st.)
Well, I hope everyone had fun at the birthday party. Once again, I thank everyone for coming and for the presents. No drama presented itself, and for that I am eternally greatful. I did enjoy the party. I love Donkey Konga. Could anyone tell?
My fingernails are getting long. I remember when I used to bite them. That was years ago. Of course, the only time I bite my fingernails now is when I'm reading for an extended period of time, which is only one MORE reason why I don't like reading. It's just been ruined for me. I don't really like writing either because it pertains to English, which is surely my least favorite class of all time. I mean, Geometry only lasted one year, but English has gone on and goes on for far too long. Make it stop. That brings me to my next... thing... Topic. Right. I knew that. (I didn't sleep too much today after the party because I had to ref. And that was okay because I reffed four games, got to talk to Mr. Lord, and earned $48. Cool. I have a lot of money and no one to really spend it on. Ironic.)
My next topic = "the s-word," according to Bobby. I am no longer taking six AP classes and one PAP class. Now I am taking only FIVE AP classes and one PAP class. My mother wanted me to take English at the college, as I believe I have already mentioned. I registerred. I went to my counselor, Mrs. Rylander, afterwards to discover that the AP classes I had fourth period were only available to me (personally) during fourth period. The Honors English class I was going to be taking was also only fourth period, so I decided to go BACK to the college to change that. That was when I found out it was only offered fourth period. Monkey toosh. I analyzed my situation, weighed the possibilities, acknowledged the outcomes, and made my conclusion: I would take a regular English class at the college on Monday nights from 6 - 9 once a week. We'll see how that goes.
Well, I hope everyone had fun at the birthday party. Once again, I thank everyone for coming and for the presents. No drama presented itself, and for that I am eternally greatful. I did enjoy the party. I love Donkey Konga. Could anyone tell?
My fingernails are getting long. I remember when I used to bite them. That was years ago. Of course, the only time I bite my fingernails now is when I'm reading for an extended period of time, which is only one MORE reason why I don't like reading. It's just been ruined for me. I don't really like writing either because it pertains to English, which is surely my least favorite class of all time. I mean, Geometry only lasted one year, but English has gone on and goes on for far too long. Make it stop. That brings me to my next... thing... Topic. Right. I knew that. (I didn't sleep too much today after the party because I had to ref. And that was okay because I reffed four games, got to talk to Mr. Lord, and earned $48. Cool. I have a lot of money and no one to really spend it on. Ironic.)
My next topic = "the s-word," according to Bobby. I am no longer taking six AP classes and one PAP class. Now I am taking only FIVE AP classes and one PAP class. My mother wanted me to take English at the college, as I believe I have already mentioned. I registerred. I went to my counselor, Mrs. Rylander, afterwards to discover that the AP classes I had fourth period were only available to me (personally) during fourth period. The Honors English class I was going to be taking was also only fourth period, so I decided to go BACK to the college to change that. That was when I found out it was only offered fourth period. Monkey toosh. I analyzed my situation, weighed the possibilities, acknowledged the outcomes, and made my conclusion: I would take a regular English class at the college on Monday nights from 6 - 9 once a week. We'll see how that goes.