*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, agosto 21, 2005
The Fish Retreat was cool. I was at church for almost 16 hours, and that's a pretty neat thought. I'm glad there were only four seniors there because it seems a lot easier for me to relate with younger and older people than me but NOT my-age peoples. Don't ask me why because I don't really know. In some ways, I'm on a higher level of maturity than a lot of people my age (supposedly), so I think that's why I relate to/communicate with adults easily. When I talk to adults, it's so easy for me to have a serious or controversial conversation with them. And I'm a lot more comfortable around younger people than I am around my own "peers" because I don't have to see the younger people every day at shool in my classes. I might see them in the halls, but that's not a problem. I have less and more maturity than people my age, depending on my mood.

Why do people say they know me when they're completely or almost completely wrong? Am I secretive? Am I complicated? What's up with that? I just find it weird. I haven't found anyone who truly knows me yet. That's partially my fault, however, because I'm rather somewhat anti-social. I rarely speak unless spoken to. If I do speak, I think I'm usually cracking a joke or being sarcastic.

I am so tired. It isn't supposed to be after 1. That's not fun. I'm going to die. I have all of my Confirmation make-up work due today that I haven't started. I'm dead meat, as opposed to live meat.