*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, agosto 10, 2005
Doobah!

Hey, how many people think I'm uptight? Too many people have told me that. I don't get it. I've also been told that I'm afraid to have fun. I've heard from far too many people that I'm weird. So let me get this straight: I'm weird, I'm uptight, and I'm afraid to have fun. Uptight and afraid to have fun fit together, but weird doesn't go along with them. How am I weird? Seriously. I've described myself as weird numerous times because so many people tell me I'm weird. I don't know if that's good or bad. I don't even understand it. How am I uptight? And how in the world am I afraid to have fun? Man, no one gives me a chance around here. Meh. I really really don't care. Am I supposed to? Pfft. Like I care either way! *scurries* >_>