*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, julio 01, 2005
Oh my goodness gracious, everybody!!!

I AM

FIVE

FEET

TALL

NOW!


Can you believe it?! I got my license paper thingy today and checked my height!!! I'm five feet tall without my shoes on!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! *throws a party* THIS IS SO COOL!! Yes, laugh at me. Go ahead. But I laugh at YOU because I'm five feet tall, even though you're all still taller than me. I still win in my own little world. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!! YES!!



Oh, oh, and my Twavis is coming home tonight!!! I don't know why I still call him "Twavis," but I do occasionally. Did you know that he was going to be named "Jude Anthony"? Isn't that silly? That's what my mom wanted to name him. My dad said he wouldn't even want to name a dog that. Harsh. I seriously doubt Travis wanted me to tell you all that, especially since he said NOT to tell anyone years ago... Oh well. He thinks blogs are retarded anyway, so he'll never read this. I wuv my bwother. ^_^