domingo, julio 24, 2005
My career ideas keep changing on me. I wanted to be a veterinarian since before I was seven and planned to go to A&M. A few months ago, I did NOT want to be a veterinarian, but I didn't know what else to be. Then I felt called to be a nurse and was interested in going to ACU. I later changed my mind about ACU. After that, I still wanted to be a nurse, but I wanted to join the Army. Now I'm thinking I don't want to join the Army and would rather join ROTC instead or maybe the Core at A&M. Of course, people have been telling me to just go for being a doctor instead of being a nurse. I sat in the car for a number of minutes after my mom, Lizzie, Austin and I got back from H.E.B. after Mass and tried to discern. I'm majorly leaning towards becoming a pediatrician or children's doctor. I want to help people and take care of them. I love children, and I want to help them in specific. *ponders more*