*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, julio 01, 2005
*ExCiTeD* I'm leaving on July 9th to go on the Mission trip. We'll be working in Weslaco (very near Mexico). I'm going to help Stacie Wilkerson with the dance part of VBS in the morning, then work on the houses in the afternoon. We get back to our wonderful families and friends on July 16th, but I'm able to receive e-mails from all of you while I'm there. Mr. Caserta hands them out to us, but he doesn't read them; he only looks at the recipient's name. I mentioned this before, and I'm going to go ahead and make the link now in case I forget later. I would love to get an e-mail from EVERYONE -- no matter who you are, no matter how well I know you. ^_^

http://www.smlj.org/Mission2004/mission2004-contactform.htm

Check it all out here:
http://www.smlj.org/Mission2005/mission2005-contact.htm