*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, julio 03, 2005
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm leaving in six days!! I'm excited, anxious, scared, and nervous. Last year Julie was with me, so I didn't get too home-sick. Now I'll be by my lonesome... I'm anticipating some major home-sick-ness. Blah. I'm going to be scared!! None of my friends are going... Kat was there last year, but she isn't going this year. Matt went last year, but isn't going this year; although I'm not too sure how much talking we'd do THIS time. Angela will be going, but we aren't exactly best of friends. She's very nice, but she'll be hanging out with everyone else. People are eventually going to try and drag me into their group because they're all very nice to me, but I like to kinda stay by myself if none of my friends/family are/is around. :c/ What will I do?! Actually, I'll be incredibly busy most of the time. Ohmygoogles, what will I do at breakfast, lunch, and dinner?! *cries* I know I'm going to be scared... Yet I'm still ecstatic that I'm going! PRAY FOR ME!!!

AND E-MAIL ME!! Please, everyone e-mail me. :c( Remember you have to spread the word, Trevor!

Oh, and Ligre is a failure. Oooooooooooo. (J/K; Tu sabes que te amo, Tigre. :cP)