martes, julio 05, 2005
AHHHHH!! *cries* Someone save me! I haven't been out of the house since Sunday, so for two days in a row I've been stuck at home. The summer before my senior year is supposed to be a ton of fun. Don't get me wrong; I've had plenty of fun with all the church stuff I've been doing, but I feel very alone. I am pretty lonesome... Eesh. That's depressing, but I'm not depressed. I just wish I could DO something. I have my license now - as I mentioned before - but I don't have a car, so I still have to rely on people to take me places. I wonder if my mom would ever let me drive the suburban... She hasn't sent me on an errand yet, so that's cool. Blah.
WHY IS MSN NOT WORKING?! ARG! I NEED MY MSN!!! *cries again*
This is pathetic. I need to get out of the house. Only 4 more days until I leave for Mission. Cool. I'm going to be lonely again. I'm not even going to expect e-mails from anyone except my mom. I just realized how similar 'expect' and 'except' are. Just switch the two letters. That's cool. I'm bored. Get me out of here. No, not you. Not you either. YOU! No no no, not you... Hm. Darnit.
*BoReD* *DeAtH* *ArG* *MoNkEyS* *StUpId MSN*
Random 'bolding' is fun.
WHY IS MSN NOT WORKING?! ARG! I NEED MY MSN!!! *cries again*
This is pathetic. I need to get out of the house. Only 4 more days until I leave for Mission. Cool. I'm going to be lonely again. I'm not even going to expect e-mails from anyone except my mom. I just realized how similar 'expect' and 'except' are. Just switch the two letters. That's cool. I'm bored. Get me out of here. No, not you. Not you either. YOU! No no no, not you... Hm. Darnit.
*BoReD* *DeAtH* *ArG* *MoNkEyS* *StUpId MSN*
Random 'bolding' is fun.