martes, junio 21, 2005
Wahoo! I just beat the third Perfect Dark mission on Perfect Agent a little while ago. I'm happy. It took me just under fifteen minutes. I aborted the mission the first two times I tried to beat it because I got hit once or twice towards the beginning of the mission, and I thought that would actually matter - although I found out later that it wouldn't have. Oh well. The third time I tried it, I got killed by one of Cassandra's bodyguards (with a shotgun) after completing 3 of the 5 objectives. Dang, those shotguns take off a LOT of health... I beat the mission on my fourth try (my second real try). It was cool. I wasn't as excited about beating this one as I was about beating the second mission (see two posts below) because the third mission was certainly not near as difficult as the second. But I'm still happy. I want to complete all of the missions by the time summer is over. I don't know how many I have left... Maybe 15-17? I don't know. Somewhere around there, I think. I might be able to do it... The only problem is that I can't skip ahead, and Anti-terrorism is REALLY going to get me... The last one (besides Mr. Blonde's Revenge) is also going to get me -- the Skedar mission. Ugh. Oh, and the Maian ship ones. Okay, I'm wondering how many people actually know what I'm talking about...
Perfect Dark is an awesome game.
I hate Dr. Caroll (computer doctor person that I had to rendevous at the helipad with on the third mission... I have to deal with him later, too...).
Dr. Caroll: "Do you actually know what you're doing?"
Me: SHUT UP!! *shoves Dr. Caroll in elevator going down* *closes door* *goes to other elevator going up* HA! Take THAT, you stupid flying computer thing!! *fakes British accent* 'Do you actually know what you're doing?' YES! HA! *calms down* *kills bodyguards* Ahhhhhhh... SHOOT! What's Dr. Caroll doing here?! Ugh...
Yeah, I really don't like that thing... It's so annoying. And I can't kill it or let it get killed, or else I'll fail the mission... *sigh*
Alright. Nerd out.
Perfect Dark is an awesome game.
I hate Dr. Caroll (computer doctor person that I had to rendevous at the helipad with on the third mission... I have to deal with him later, too...).
Dr. Caroll: "Do you actually know what you're doing?"
Me: SHUT UP!! *shoves Dr. Caroll in elevator going down* *closes door* *goes to other elevator going up* HA! Take THAT, you stupid flying computer thing!! *fakes British accent* 'Do you actually know what you're doing?' YES! HA! *calms down* *kills bodyguards* Ahhhhhhh... SHOOT! What's Dr. Caroll doing here?! Ugh...
Yeah, I really don't like that thing... It's so annoying. And I can't kill it or let it get killed, or else I'll fail the mission... *sigh*
Alright. Nerd out.