sábado, junio 18, 2005
Okay, I'm back.
Update on Video Game Party Dos:
It's looks as though the video game party will be my 17th birthday party. I'm aiming for Friday, August 5th (*shakes fist at band NERDS*). (My actual 17th birthday is July 31st.) PLEASE tell me if you can't make it. I'm scheduling it for that time because of several conflicts. It's the best I can do. Please e-mail me to let me know if you'd be able to make it.
Update on Video Game Party Dos:
It's looks as though the video game party will be my 17th birthday party. I'm aiming for Friday, August 5th (*shakes fist at band NERDS*). (My actual 17th birthday is July 31st.) PLEASE tell me if you can't make it. I'm scheduling it for that time because of several conflicts. It's the best I can do. Please e-mail me to let me know if you'd be able to make it.