*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
lunes, junio 20, 2005
Oh man, you guyses. I was so hyper... I played Perfect Dark today and ate chocolate. I tried the second mission on Perfect Agent once or twice. I can't remember... But I beat it!!! It only took me twenty-six minutes and fourty-four seconds... Heh... Anyway, I was so happy!! I tried to beat that mission yesterday at the bayou house, but I think there was some sort of glitch in the game or something because the stupid cleaning robot wouldn't reprogram for me to gain further access to the laboratories and thereby complete the fourth and fifth missions. I mean, I had to have reprogrammed it because I completed the second mission. Stupid robot... Oh well.

Kat played Perfect Dark with me later on during the day. We did Co-Operative missions and the Multi-Player combat mode. I think she really enjoyed it. We played on teams in Multi-Player (we played against four MeatSims), so I didn't kill her... as much as I would have if we weren't on teams. Hey, they were accidents! I was using the Farsight, and she was in the way! Lizzie got in the way, too... I only killed them about ten times combined in about four games. That's not THAT bad. I think I got killed by them twice. Meh. It was fun. I got 79 kills in one of the ten-minute games. It was awesome. I also got ALL four medals (Survivor, Kill Master, Accuracy, and Head-Shot) one of the times.

Since you get to make up your name in the Multi-Player mode, I had fun with that. The first couple times I was simply "Rallinn," but then I got creative and changed it to a couple other interesting names. See, when one gets killed, it'll show up on their screen when they come back to life who they were killed by. Example, "Killed by MeatSim1" or "Killed by Rallinn". Well, the first time I got creative, I decided to make my name "your mom" because then it would say "Killed by your mom" when Kat or Lizzie came back to life (after I *accidentally* killed them). Heehee. That's where my current screen name comes from. The second time I got creative, I changed my name to "diarhea"... "Kill by diarhea"... *giggles* Kat got creative and named herself "Clamitia"... Nice, eh? Man, it was so much fun!!!1!1oneone!!

Well, I hope to get my license tomorrow around lunch-time. I think I'm actually going to go to bed before midnight tonight. I know, I know. That's crazy, right? I just don't want to be "too tired" to play Perfect Dark tomorrow and shop for clothes with Julie. I'm out.

"Be careful with that trigger finger, Agent Dark. You're closing in on my position."