*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, junio 01, 2005
I just finished eating a green apple. Yay for apples! I love apples. ^_^ Now that it's summer, I can eat healthier food that usually takes too much time to eat (like apples, for example). I don't know; it takes me a while to eat apples. Maybe I'm weird... (Yeah, yeah.) I started to gain weight towards the end of summer, but I think I'm losing it now.

On to the more important/entertaining stuff:
Trevor's birthday was yesterday, which automatically means that his house had to be wrapped. Hehehe. Yes, it's become tradition now.
Bobby and I wrapped Trevor's house around 12:30AM yesterday morning. It was SO funny. Trevor came out while we were wrapping it. Not long after that, Trevor's DAD came out while we continued to wrap it. He never said anything; he just laughed, drank something from a can (beer??), and walked back inside. I love Trevor's dad; he's so awesome. So Trevor let us finish wrapping it. I ended up "distracting" him by talking to him while Bobby continued to wrap. It was his first time to wrap a house, apparently. It was my second. Both times I wrapped Trevor's house. Hehe. I helped clean the "mess" with Trevor and Mairead later that day. Man, it's a story to tell every Trevor-birthday from now on. Of course, that's not the whole story...

Kat was bummed that she didn't get to wrap Trevor's house with us, so she asked if I would want to do it again. I jumped at the idea. Hehehe. He wouldn't expect it AGAIN, right? Right. Mwahahaha. Well, Kat invited Taylor Perkins along, and I invited Hannah (Brad's younger sister) and Lizzie. My parents said it would be okay, but Hannah's parents were rather very hesitant. I suggested that I call Trevor's dad and see if it would be okay with him.
"Mr. Sheerin? Hi, this is Rachel Rinn. I was wondering if it would be okay with you if we wrapped your house AGAIN tonight..."
"*entertained laugh* Yeah, that'd be fine (or okay; I can't rememeber)."
Hannah's parents ended up letting her go. Trevor was going to Evan's party, so we would wrap it before he got back. We picked the wrapping time to be 10:00. After we picked up Hannah, Taylor and Kat decided 11 rolls of toilet paper wasn't enough, so we went to Wal-Mart and bought 12 more rolls of Scott toilet paper. Irony. Anyway, we arrived at Trevor's house and got started right away. (We parked further down Hyacinth.) Kat and Taylor decided to throw the rolls into the trees to do a full TP, despite what I advised/pleaded. Eh, it turned out alright.
Yeah... so Trevor's house got wrapped TWICE in 24 hours. Excellent. *evil laugh*