viernes, junio 03, 2005
Alright, peoples: I'm leaving in a little less than eight hours to go to 8:30AM Mass, check in for camp, load up, and then leave for church summer camp (S.H.I.N.E.). S.H.I.N.E. stands for "Share His Incredible News Everywhere." I'm looking forward to going because I get to be a counselor/staff member person. It'll be neat. I'm doing a bunch of church stuff this summer: the camp, "Discerning God's Will" class thingy, Steubenville South trip, and Mission 2005. I'm looking forward to all of them. Well, I need to finish packing. Yeah, yeah. I should've packed a while ago, but I was at the church half the day helping Mrs. Ondrey prepare for the camp. Phew. Okies. So I'm leaving Friday at 11:00AM and getting back Monday around noon. I'll talk to you guys then. BYE!
Oh, for all those who need to know, mark your calendars (tangible or by memory) for Saturday, June 18, for the video game party. That's what I'm shooting for. It'll probably start some time in the evening and end...???
Oh, for all those who need to know, mark your calendars (tangible or by memory) for Saturday, June 18, for the video game party. That's what I'm shooting for. It'll probably start some time in the evening and end...???