*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, mayo 18, 2005
Yeah, so I've decided it really isn't worth the hassle. I'm tired of getting shoved down. I won't take it anymore. I don't like being depressed. I don't think over-dosing on Tylenol is cool. I don't think cutting oneself is cool. I don't think taking medication for depression is cool. I don't think having to see a psychiatrist is cool. I don't think hanging around people who do that is cool. I don't think getting dragged down into everyone else's depression is cool. I don't think anyone should live that way. I don't think they have to. There comes a time in your life when you have to make a decision on your friends. It was all cool until someone I really cared about became involved in depression-caused actions. I did what I could to support the person. Did it help? I'm told it did. Did it end? Apparently not. What else can I do? Well, I have to get out of it. I did what I could. There isn't anything else. I can't support what even her own mother doesn't support. Shouldn't that tell her something? However, it doesn't matter to her. It's her choice. I'll let her fall again. It's not like she took my parachute last time. Call me a horrible friend, but I'm not a negative influence. I chose her as my best friend because she was a positive and happy influence on me. Well, it changed.